Super Smash Super Smash

AMAZING!!!!

GREAT frame by frame action sequence! I absolutely loved it!! And it was such a cool interpretation various items used in the game!

Absolutely brilliant!

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

fascinating!

could it be that he was so disturbed by what she said because he didn't know how she'd know he likes spoons as well? Like maybe she'd been watching him?

great video! I really hope you continue this series!

Tarboy Tarboy

WOWW!!!!!

That completely blew my mind! The animation, the story, the music...this was absolutely BRILLIANT!!

It was beautiful to look at! the colors and the diverse cast of characters...its safe to say you've set the bar unfairly high for Newgrounds.com!!

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Fascinatingly briliant!

I absolutely love the strange, disturbing, lonely and yet somehow charming world of Salad Fingers! His strange group of friends - the fingerpuppets and dead rotted corpse...The joy he finds in eating dirt and measuring the distance from his house to the tree.

It leaves me feeling the strange, empty, disturbed lonelyness that Salad Fingers himself never seems to feel. Its absolutely brilliant storytelling that manages to communicate emotions and feelings through strange and seemingly disjointed storytelling - one of the many reasons I love David Firths work!

Elf Spoof Elf Spoof

LOL!!

love it!! haha I laughed out loud!

Sissy Fight Sissy Fight

Very fun to watch!!

The fighting was fun and very well animated! I loved the frame by frame "camera" movements that really made the environment seem 3D! great choice of music! I totally love this!

Dayl responds:

Glad you liked it :)
The backgrounds were a bitch because I did all the characters first, without any real planning, but at least it turned out okay :P
You should see it when it's not cropped by the screen, they swing around like crazy xD

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

wow! just....WOW!!

Amazing fight choreography, great characters, great animation, great music!! This is just flat out amazing!

Cannon Ball - Music Video Cannon Ball - Music Video

very nice!

A high energy, fast paced kickass animation to a high energy, fast paced kickass song! I love the storyline you constructed through the lyrics! Great feel! And I love how you created the illusion of high speed in your animation. Great vid

TUNAWISH TUNAWISH

very nicely done!

Excellent work! you animated the cat so believeably and i loved your use of blurring to create depth of field! all the motion is so organic and believeable, theres no blockyness to it and you animated the simple things like the bottles reaction to the cat rubbing up against it very well! Im going to need to check out more of your stuff for sure